Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

My son just called from college. He testes positive. He is not vaxxed and asymptomatic. They are going to send him to a motel justnoff campus to quarantine for two days.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

fakem...

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

what is fakem?

four-letter word...
you know, I don't want to be vulgar, but let them go to hell with their fascism...

nice day😇

oh ok, lol. He just called and said the hotel they have him at has a pool. I said you cannot go swimming. He said I know but the accomodations are better than I thought. Its inconvenient but he’ll make it work for two days. 90 kids since break have tested positive on a 95% vaccinated campus. Go figure? He has a religious exemption. Hes had it since entering Kindergarten.

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @autmama in this post can reply

Even if it's a five-star hotel, it's a concentration camp, it's child and parental abuse.
They try to teach children that they can be separated from their parents and that they may like it.
Only parents are responsible for their children and the state should not talk them into it.
🙏