Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am a retired USAF proud patriot who cherishes the US Constitution and conservative values, freedoms and liberty

Another Covid Moron sighting...nothing you can say or do will convince them they are wrong. They have drank the entire pitcher of Kool-Aid

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

😆😆😆

Justin isn't going anywhere.

great cinema of life...
and karma is free...
but those millions of people in the streets will not be fooled or intimidated so easily...

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Kira Kju to his Publication

Many of them know that behind the idiocities🤪 of his reign of terror, lies some absolutely mind breaking evil stories. Bring them to light ! No better time than the present 🔍🔦

(1) Show this thread

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

My son just called from college. He testes positive. He is not vaxxed and asymptomatic. They are going to send him to a motel justnoff campus to quarantine for two days.

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

fakem...

(1) Show this thread