Be a shame if everyone shared this and it went VIRAL

Only people mentioned by @GitRDone73 in this post can reply

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

Only Democrats can get away with saying that.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

🤪WHOA!!! So Blunt!

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

I shared stuff like this with people and they ignored it. They suck!

he was reading from a document that had the n word in it.

Joe, back when he was bald ??

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

#But only GOP is racist?

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

And that was in 1985 not 1965!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

i showed this to two people that migrated from africa and one saidd that doesnt look like him and the other said he is a good catholic man he couldnt have said that.

Wow

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I don't even know what to say about that 😡

We as Hell as don’t NEED a Hidin p.o.s. Biden 😤

We the People NEED to see Firing Squad in Action ⚰️

Dems don't seem to care what he says OR what he does. They put a pedophile in office how many times and he was Byrd's buddy who was straight up KKK.

Wow! How did he get away with saying that?

#saveourchildren 🙏🏽 🌞Dutch Patriot 🇱🇺🐸 ❤️🛸🌳🖋🔔

In response Joy Full to her Publication

i know he had multiple platic surgeries that Trump said he is surprised he can still talk 😀

Christian, Wife, Mom. 🇺🇸 PO Patriot- here to keep fighting. Loud mouth DGAF about your feelings. HERE FOR THE SAUCE 🐸 GOD WINS 🕊

In response Joy Full to her Publication

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ You know how sometimes a show will fire a character & "recast" & just "pretend" the original NEVER EXISTED? That. TOTALLY THAT.

(2) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

evil sikko 🤮

Slow Joe has alot of explaining to do! 🤨👊🏻🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻