THEY DUG UP THE FOUNTAIN AND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE DOORWAYS UNDER IT...CLICK ON PICTURE TO MAKE IT BIGGER...

Only people mentioned by @twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Don't they usually tell the public what they are doing to THE PUBLICS HOUSE ?!? 🤔

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

If its a simple plumbing project why all the secrecy?

its probably gutter draining systems if it was fountain lighting. something like that

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

maybe it will all become a prison for the ones who kidnapped and tortured the children there. May God bless the sweet innocent children.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Body removal. Imagine what they found under the WH? And the rats running all over DC. It is truly hell.

I can't help but think that's pipe and plumbing access....but...at this point...only those that know...know. We just get to keep guessing.

They have to cap all pipes etc....before they destroy it

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

aka Metro

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

DC is a ghost town.

Very little to suggest that there is a "government" in place.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

very interesting all the people in play to keep tight lipped about it.

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

That house is haunted👹🤢

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

looks like trap doors and openings to underground tunnels

Looks like the fountain may have a burst a pipe and those "doors' are access to the water works ... idk
I di look at the webcam and for the FIRST time in a year, I saw a military sniper on the roof! He looked like he was holding a rifle or it maybe it was a cable guy with a antennae, since he moved behind a compressor and never came back. LOL who knows ...