#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

US20210192520A1

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Thanx, nice read!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

PSA FOR THE INVESTMENT & COIN SURFERS...

IF YOU READ THIS POST AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I STAND ON CRYPTOCURRENCIES THAT'S GREAT CAUSE I DIDN'T SAY SO!

SO...

~DO~NOT~CONTACT~ME~ABOUT~ANYTHING ~CRYPTO~OR~INVESTMENS~OF~ANY~KIND~!!!!!

I DO NOTHING FOR PROFIT HERE SO I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE FOR MONEY OR PROFIT! FREE=FREE, SO I AM HERE FOR OUR FREEDOM NOT MONEY! I AM TIRED OF THE OFFERS, STOP IT!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

WTH is going on??? Are you being attacked? I missed so much the last few days?

No, I just get so tired of the damned DM's saying "hello there..." and then proceeding from there to ask me about investing in shit!
Seems to be attached to VK posts regularly so was giving a warning, not to this time. It's like the vultures hang round the VK posts to make suggestions to those interacting

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I get those also... Never respond. Thank you for calling it out.