Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

They killaried themselves....5d chess Bitche$.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Notice publication: 10/07 😎 ...and its active.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

WHO IS GOING TO CONTROL THE LEDGER OF THIS DISTRIBUTION ? WILL WE NEED TO BE CHIPPED IN ORDER TO USE IT? CAN WE BE CUT OFF FROM OUR OWN MONEY? IT ALL SOUND GOOD BUT IM STILL QUESTIONING EVERYTHING

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

BANK PATENTS

444 satge set

numbers letters add up to a very interesting

+1000

Ehrling - This Is My Passion | 1 Hour - YouTube

Follow Ehrling: https://soundcloud.com/ehrlinghttps://instagram.com/haraldehrling/https://www.facebook.com/EhrlingMusic

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

@vincentkennedy VK, the Western Australian govt talked about this yesterdsy in their presser about monitoring peoples O2 Sats with Pulse Oximetre and [THEY] said it could only be monitored from over East !!

(1) Show this thread

I have been single mom of 5 just scraping by for while- I need courage if this is XRP to anyone that is NOT a financial advisor...
JUST say "go" or "ok" ...

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

I see it this way, I save wherever I can, then buy shares. It's at 60 cents at last time I checked. Skipping my cup of coffee a day buys me 35 units a week. Right now, only a few exchanges sell it. If it hits mainstream, it will go up. How much, who knows. Good luck to you.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I am buying when i can .
In the Simpsons Bart is writing lines on a blackboard in class . His lines were
“XRP will be at 589 by end of year”
The Simpsons have predicted other things so thought i may give this a try.

(2) Show this thread

I have been single mom of 5 just scraping by for while- I need courage if this is XRP to anyone that is NOT a financial advisor...

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I have 15,000 xrp. Just buy a little it doesn't cost much.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Whatever you can afford $5 here, $10 there will go a long way later. ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

A framework is provided for an automated and distributed system including onboarding to a network utilizing a digital ledger, payment processing and settlement, and a data marketplace in which users control access to their data.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20210192520A1/en

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

USA!
Q41
more 1111 vibes!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Seems like the distributed ledger & zero knowledge proof simplifies & automates the credentialing process. Will be interesting to see how this takes off. I’m curious how my work in FinTech will reshape in the B2B transaction space in the future as all these things shift on multiple fronts.

Looks like the Green New Deal has nothing to do with the Eco System, a climate proposal but the processing of money, the climate of the people. Look what they call it, DISTRIBUTED CREDIT ECOSYSTEM. This is their next step toward chipping.

They are trying to ease and convince people into believing that the only real way to secure their identity is to be chipped. Then no one can steal anything. However, that is fallible as well. Computer chips can be hacked. There is NO SUCH THING AS SECURITY in this world.

US2021192520A1 DISTRIBUTED CREDIT ECOSYSTEM

A framework is provided for an automated and distributed system including onboarding to a network utilizing a digital ledger, payment processing and settlement, and a data marketplace in which users control access to their data

https://www.patentguru.com/assignee/Synchrony%20Bank?q=ftxt=(US20210192520A1)&assignee=%22Synchrony+Bank%22

Patent held by Synchrony bank, one of the largest credit card issuers. Looks like you will be able to make purchases with fiat currency or crypto and will calculate the exchange rate and will use XRP.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Bye Bye Central Banks!

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
YOU GUYYYYS 🤜🙏🤛

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

US20210192520A1 - Distributed credit ecosystem but not sure what that means for all of us??

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

The new financial system? ISO20022?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Thanx, nice read!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

PSA FOR THE INVESTMENT & COIN SURFERS...

IF YOU READ THIS POST AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I STAND ON CRYPTOCURRENCIES THAT'S GREAT CAUSE I DIDN'T SAY SO!

SO...

~DO~NOT~CONTACT~ME~ABOUT~ANYTHING ~CRYPTO~OR~INVESTMENS~OF~ANY~KIND~!!!!!

I DO NOTHING FOR PROFIT HERE SO I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE FOR MONEY OR PROFIT! FREE=FREE, SO I AM HERE FOR OUR FREEDOM NOT MONEY! I AM TIRED OF THE OFFERS, STOP IT!

(1) Show this thread
In response ... Fighter to her Publication

We have been in the movie since 01-06-2017, when DJT took the reigns and went after the deep state cabal. Hold tight, but don't worry, credits will roll soon.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

searched in images...Only pic...

When you kids can lay it down in layman's terms it will be a wonderful thing for us old dogs. I'm just a carpenter, I take them there big boards and I chop em up and make them there little boards.

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

😂😂😂💖 Agree👊👊

(1) Show this thread

66- False Flag

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And satan was cast down by God and he took with him 33% of God's Angels leaving 66% in Heaven
Nana heard that the 66% to satan and his demons is us.
And that their throw offs on the 666 are spells against us.
That is what I heard and the woman did proof out her theory in Bible verses.

(2) Show this thread