I used to have a British Airways gold card and cross the Atlantic over and over and over for work. I haven't set foot in America for over 2 years, and have only been abroad for one day in that time. Indeed, there was about 15 years of my life when I never spent more than two weeks continuously in one place... so this is really strange being stuck in one country, even if it is my homeland.

I kind of miss being a nomad, though, and having adventures. But I think family and country are going to keep me tied up for quite a while. Am just anticipating the call from kids... "Daddy, I'm sorry, it's all gone to sh*t, the other adults have gone crazy, and I need your help...". Then it's Daddy To The Rescue Mode™ because that's what daddies do!

I'm hoping to visit Europe again someday...and many other exotic places...The Great Reset will keep me planted for the rest of my life...if they win.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MasklessMagoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it