Lets not forget Poppa Bush now.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

About the original post. Author should have started it with "ONCE UPON A TIME..." Speculative questions and insinuations of any kind without sauce are pure BS. I grew up in an era where it was "put up or shut up" and telling people "you know things" without providing proof got you ignored. Bush may well have done these things and Flynn may be privy to that intelligence but without proper proof any such allegations put the claimant in the same category as the people they are trying to implicate. I've been lied to my entire life by folks like these but I am awake now and no I will not take anyone's word for anything without proper proof. That's how I plan on living "HAPPILY EVER AFTER..."

Just Sayin

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

But can i haz proof Zee General is fraternizing with the enemy?

looks like photoshop to me. Look at the sunlight on their faces and they are supposed to be indoors? lol

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

i got your photoshop right here

Those Logos are Bonified authentic.

That picture if Bonified authentic.

Time will come where the TRUTH will be impossible to defend. Till then i pray you get deez nutz out your mouth.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

You are a shill or a plain hack but either way you are exactly what is wrong with our movement. Clearly you need to work on your people skills or maybe resorting to name calling like the lefties will buy you more views and likes?

(1) Show this thread