Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

About the original post. Author should have started it with "ONCE UPON A TIME..." Speculative questions and insinuations of any kind without sauce are pure BS. I grew up in an era where it was "put up or shut up" and telling people "you know things" without providing proof got you ignored. Bush may well have done these things and Flynn may be privy to that intelligence but without proper proof any such allegations put the claimant in the same category as the people they are trying to implicate. I've been lied to my entire life by folks like these but I am awake now and no I will not take anyone's word for anything without proper proof. That's how I plan on living "HAPPILY EVER AFTER..."

Just Sayin

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

But can i haz proof Zee General is fraternizing with the enemy?

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Nothing, and I mean nothing will surprise me.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🤢 🤮 George Jr had his tribunal and was hung already!! Vile POSs 💩 💩 💩 As sickening as it is, YES the TRUTH MUST come out!!! praying for those souls and their families!!! 🙏 ❤️

Disgusting beyond words!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

i wonder if theyve dug up those graves yet

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

😔as much as I hate to read about this, I am praying that it ALL COMES OUT!! People around the world need to know the depths of depravity that our leaders were capable of….🙏🙏🙏🙏😓

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

And George Jr has EXTREME security at his TX ranch, much more than most past presidents😒

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

(w) 43 / Jr may well have betrayed his family and fessed up to the WHs. not sure if he is STILL involved in Satanic Abuse. if he is still alive. it doesnt change what he did in the past. Even if he was just being used by Poppy, MAJESTIC, and others.

His father is a real horrific piece of work. when the truth is revealed, it will be hard to stomach. We need to pray endlessly in Jesus’ name.

(2) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

holy fucking SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

brain = scene from the movie "HANNIBAL"

they gotta publicly tell the truth and hollyweird used to be their demonic outlet