Lets not forget Poppa Bush now.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜”as much as I hate to read about this, I am praying that it ALL COMES OUT!! People around the world need to know the depths of depravity that our leaders were capable ofโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜“

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

(w) 43 / Jr may well have betrayed his family and fessed up to the WHs. not sure if he is STILL involved in Satanic Abuse. if he is still alive. it doesnt change what he did in the past. Even if he was just being used by Poppy, MAJESTIC, and others.

His father is a real horrific piece of work. when the truth is revealed, it will be hard to stomach. We need to pray endlessly in Jesusโ€™ name.

Yes!!! His father, and his comrade pedo, Cheney, are now experiencing their eternal punishment in a lake of fire!! The things Iโ€™ve read about them are, unfortunately, seared into my brain๐Ÿฅบ. I truly fetl sorry for those who will have to find out everything all at once, a little at a time is even difficult ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Pray those who are blind will find peace.
Pray those who would do us evil recieve their due judgement.
Pray God will take care of every need of his children.

but first
HEREC@MESTHEP@IN