For Nothing is Secret, that shall not be made Manifest; neither anything hid, that shall be known and come abroad . LUKE 8:17

Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

One of my favorite scriptures!

Proud Grandma~Married~Dad was Korean WarVet~Pursues Truth~JESUS IS MY SAVIOR~DJT is my President! Followed by GenFlynn previously~Love Dogs~

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Amen 🙏⚡

Dark to light

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🕊️

I am a Hungarian patriot ! President Trump for KING !!! King of the World ! MAKE THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN !!! Love and light 😘🙏

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Amen!! ❤️🙏🏻

That's what we're here for!

May love, light, peace, hope, and the righteous shine through all else! 🕵🏻‍♂️Always discern for yourself #Savethechildren

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻