God sees all...live your life accordingly. We were made for these times! WWG1WGA Trump is STILL my president.

The ultimate poser.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Barbara Hardy to her Publication

I will never forget the reaction I had the first time I saw BO on TV. I knew nothing about him other than he was running for POTUS. I walked into the living room from my kitchen and stood & watched him speak for a moment. A deep chill went thru my body & down my spine. I knew in that moment he was an evil imposter.

Yes! for me, too! And both Clintons and Biden and on and on. I often wondered how I was able to see through these charlatans from the get-go while so many around me were taken in. It made no sense as they were so obviously lying through their teeth. Starting to understand now how the curtain was pulled back for the chosen. Daunting responsibility, but now we must be there for those waking up and those still asleep. Pray very hard! It's coming. WWG1WGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_Jim in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Jim, click on at the bottom under it