CALLING ON MY ANON FAMILY to pray for "Z."
Z is my 16 yr old son who has cancer. Optical Nerve Menengioma.
The tumor is behind his right eye and pushed the eyeball forward and off to the side.
He went blind in that eye.
After a 4 month fight, we are finally starting Proton Beam Radiation at a Childrens Hospital in Ohio Jan 31rst.
We made the long journey here from our home state and are in an apartment for 6 weeks.
Z gets zapped daily except on weekends.
Doctors wanted to remove his eyeball and tumor and I said NO.
God lead me here and I listened.
He faces 2 surgeries when this phase is done>>>Optical Nerve Decompression Surgery to put the eyeball back where it belongs and then surgery to remove cataract from amount of radiation.
I've been in this game a long time with you all and got removed from Twitter when you did.
Please Share this for me and PRAY FOR MY SON that God will miraculously return his sight.
I told drs that God will show up, just wait!!!
Help me ANONS. PRAY

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏🙏 Keep believing WE serve a very mighty and Powerful GOD..🌹🌹🌹

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏💖

🙏🏻

Lord hear our Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

Only followers of this user (@Saphynsound) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Praying for your son‘s healing and praying for you to have faith, that miracles happen. God is always working on our behalf and He is always with us 🙏🏻❣️ THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU Father God and Lord Jesus Christ 🙇‍♀️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🙏 for your son and ALL of you!!! Much LOVE ❤️ to you ALL!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for "Z" and for Your healing touch that will restore his sight. You healed the man born blind and revealed Yourself as the Messiah. We, the patriots pray now for Your miraculous healing of this son and the complete restoration of his health.
In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

🙏✝️♥️

🙏🏻God Bless Z❤️

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💗

🙏❤️May God Bless and keep you and Z in His loving hands. I pray He heals your son in Jesus name.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

❤️Sending blessings & prayers

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In the mighty name of Jesus, I stand in agreement with the Anons on this thread for Z, that his faith be high, that his Spirit be unbreakabke, that he come thru this trial strong and full of courage, that you give his precious Mama peace which passes all human understanding, that God send Angels, mighty warring angels, so close that Z and Mom can feel the brush of their wings! Please Lord make this a sacred time in your mighty and wonderful name🙏🏻😇❤️

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

Praying for Z and you. May God deliver him a full recovery and restore sight to his eye. God grant us an unexplainable stunning miracle of healing that leaves no doubt of your healing hand. In Jesus' name we pray. amen.

Prayers 🙏 ❤️

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Prayers for both of you 🙏🏻❤️