Today is#35,691 from the day that my 97 year old mother was born. She is getting tired. I am privileged to be her daughter. We are together 24/7 I am her support for everything. Her mind is sharp as a tack. Her body is weary. She is not in pain or losing her memory. The strong virile woman she has always been is shrinking (literally) into a fragile yet still beautiful human being. I pray she will endure whatever comes our way and that she will never give up. I pray that God will help me know how and what I can do to support her. As for those elitists who consider my mother and I as "useless eaters", they will never know the love, peace and happiness that abides in us. Our lives have reached out and touched others in meaningful ways. That is something that will survive long after we are gone. So, this day#35,691 is special as each day is special with my Mama. We will celebrate this day together.

Only people mentioned by @bmolina0003 in this post can reply

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

My dad will be 95. A WW11 Marine. It's the current events that are making him so weary. He lost countless friends family in the war, only to now have people willing give up their freedoms. He said he can't 'go' until he knows the country is going to be ok and wants to make it to the 2024 Election. Blessings to you and your Mom. Enjoy your priceless time together .