Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Enjoy the Show 🍿🍿🍿

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

When did Lin post that, if you happen to know?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

From Twitter. About a year ago.
(saved on my phone* Jan. 7th, 2021).

That date , Jan. 7th, is very significant - one day after January 6th. Wood spoke at a Stop the Steal rally on Jan. 5th, along with STS founders Vernon Jones and Ali Alexander, Sidney Powell, Brandon Straka, and others.

Wood has since called Stop the Steal a deep state plot. Hmm. On this link you will see two Telegram posts by Lin, one about Stop the Steal and one about Flynn in which Wood accuses Flynn of being DS.
But I thought Wood "loved" General Flynn. Hmm.

Let me cut to the chase: I know from experience that someone will pretend to be your friend when they are really trying to see if they can ruin you. It has happened to me - that's why I can see it. Wood is a back-stabber. This is NOT optics nor is it part of "the movie". Wood is a Deep State plant, an infiltrator. The Deep State passed the baton to Wood to continue to target General Flynn.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lin-wood-qanon-kyle-rittenhouse-insane-critics-stop-the-steal_n_61a2d78be4b0ae9a42af32f2

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Hi Jan.
Perhaps.
Perhaps it's just "Lin Wood being Lin Wood."
Only a few truly know.

I brought this topic up in a room full of normies. Not 1 person knew who either Lin and Flynn even are.

My point and opinion are this topic is irrelevant to the grander schemes of what is going on in the world. Causes division for what gain?

If either one of them are NOT true Patriots, they WILL BE FOUND & CAUGHT.

They already are. Some of us and them just don't know it yet.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

10 Q drops: They want you DIVIDED.
09 Q drops: They want you divided.
08 Q drops: Divided you are weak.
05 Q drops: Divided you pose no threat to their control
05 Q drops: DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
05 Q drops: UNITED NOT DIVIDED.

More from Q drops:
Divided you fight each other.
Divided you pose no threat.
Divided we fall.
Why do they want people divided?
When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those β€˜different’ from you, not those responsible [controllers].
Divided you are weak [no collective power].
Divided you attack each other and miss the true target [them].
Divided you are taught to fight each other.
UNITED not divided.
#unitednotdivided
WHEN YOU ARE DIVIDED, YOU ARE WEAK.
WHEN YOU ARE WEAK, YOU HAVE NO POWER.
WHEN YOU HAVE NO POWER, YOU HAVE NO CONTROL.
STAY STRONG, PATRIOTS.
STAY UNITED, NOT DIVIDED.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
#unitednotdivided
Are you stronger together/UNITED or DIVIDED?

More but I'm running out

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

If you just look at Wood's divisive claims, as well as how he helped the Dems win both Congressional seats in GA, it's easy to see that he is working for [THEM].

(2) Show this thread