Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Enjoy the Show 🍿🍿🍿

When did Lin post that, if you happen to know?

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

From Twitter. About a year ago.
(saved on my phone* Jan. 7th, 2021).

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

That date , Jan. 7th, is very significant - one day after January 6th. Wood spoke at a Stop the Steal rally on Jan. 5th, along with STS founders Vernon Jones and Ali Alexander, Sidney Powell, Brandon Straka, and others.

Wood has since called Stop the Steal a deep state plot. Hmm. On this link you will see two Telegram posts by Lin, one about Stop the Steal and one about Flynn in which Wood accuses Flynn of being DS.
But I thought Wood "loved" General Flynn. Hmm.

Let me cut to the chase: I know from experience that someone will pretend to be your friend when they are really trying to see if they can ruin you. It has happened to me - that's why I can see it. Wood is a back-stabber. This is NOT optics nor is it part of "the movie". Wood is a Deep State plant, an infiltrator. The Deep State passed the baton to Wood to continue to target General Flynn.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lin-wood-qanon-kyle-rittenhouse-insane-critics-stop-the-steal_n_61a2d78be4b0ae9a42af32f2

(1) Show this thread