#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I prefer to call it resolve rather than ego. President Trump has an extremely strong resolve to right the wrongs and set the record straight. He has strong determination mixed with a bit of righteous anger for all he and his family have been through. He truly loves his family and will do whatever it takes to avenge the evil and make things better for his nation, the world, his kids, grandkids and of course to save the innocent children and babies being destroyed at the hands of the evil ones.

It absolutely is resolve.
Resolve that draws strength from
personal beliefs based on truth,
resolve that drives him to do the right thing
no matter what the narrative is.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chico1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chico Panebianco, click on at the bottom under it