Watch for the next post I make.

#CanadaTrucks#CanadaTruckers#Freedom#Liberty#justice#Justice4All

[THEY] thee enemy in high towers, are scared and trembling at the grit of thee free people.

YOU THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.

[THEY] are to work for you.

Stay tuned.

And pray like your life depends on it.

Only people mentioned by @Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response The Intercessor to his Publication

In other newz today! Sunday January 30th 2022
👇🐸👍
https://anonup.com/thread/7899840

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Continued prayers for our Truckers... and a great big thank you!!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Been saying Thank a Trucker for 5 years now, glad to see everyone is coming upto speed! 😉👍

Been saying Thank a Trucker for 5 years now, glad to see everyone is coming upto speed! 😉👍

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

HEROES!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 God Bless Freedom Loving, Tyranny Fighting, Trucker Patriots….I thank you and salute you. What you are doing for the whole world will never be forgotten. 👊🏻💥👊🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Even the pets are cheering you on!#GoTruckers
😇

Thank You Hero Truckers! From The USA! God Bless All Of You!

Thank you, Truckers

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

this makes me well up, ...GOD Bless them all.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

This is how mankind is supposed to feel!
Love for fellow man and FREEDOM!
GO TRUCKERS!