Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Don't trust Flynn. I think he's a double agent playing both sides.

He never lifted a finger to help Veronica when she needed help...

He only comes out when he wants something or as a distraction.

He is paid huge amounts to talk for an hour interview.

There is a darkness about him my spirit recoils from.

Even if he is proven to be a good guy in some way, I will never trust him.

Rememeber, Trump kept Pence close for a reason, could be the same with Flynn. (Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer).

Nothing Flynn says or does is important to me - if you look back, he has done and said very very little overall. He's a photo OP/distraction and has a famous name, that's it. What has he told us that actually happened??? Nothing. He's brought out for the photo bomb, and then shuffled away again.

People see his military background and ooh and aah over him - doesn't mean he is any different than Gen Milley or Benedict Arnold.

All I know is, Obama told Trump the biggest national security threats were North Korea and Gen Flynn. Obama fears that man, he knows where the bodies are burried amd it scares him to death.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Doesn't mean he's on our side though... I think he's a free agent and used by them all. Makes hiim even more dangerous.