#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Status report...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

George joins the family. Your other kitty is amazing too. They know. Humans should be more like animals who are pure at heart.

555 timestamp
Its a girl. Need a Name.
Any Suggestions?

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

morgan

Luna!

Petunia or Penelope

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Grace

Ebony. or Mystery

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

💖KiKi💙 is a great name for your
🐱💖Cute Kitty💖🐈
Just Sayin’ ;)
🥰🐱Adorable Kitties🐈🥰
🥰You such a good PaPa🤗
🙏I pray All is Well with You & the Family🙏
🥰Much 💖Love💙 & ☀️Light⭐️ to
Ya’ll ♾♾♾
🙏God Bless Ya’ll ♾♾♾🙏
#FamilyIsEverything

I had a black cat years ago, Pearl.

LEO Wife and Mom of 3 strong, conservative young ladies. Patriot for life.

Must be Georgie.

FREE

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

Georgie

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

‘Know’ should be the Name

CUE

I have a Bailey and a Whiskey. Yours looks like a little Cognac. Cheers to your newest find.

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

Diana 😊

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Stella!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Darnkess.
So we won't forget. (Like that's possible for at least 4 generations.) And then we need to institute mandatory rites of passage for children becoming teenagers so HUMANITY never substitutes comfort for slavery EVER AGAIN. You know, something like walking 10 miles to school, barefoot, uphill both ways. 😉
Give Darnkess a kiss for me. She's a lucky kitty & in time she will know it & show it.

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

Shadow

Leocardia

Dani Scatvino

😂

(1) Show this thread

"Lightness"

Faith

Starr

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

Hope

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

Tamsin

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

FINNIQ

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

I HAVE NEVER MEET ANY ONE WITH MY NAME PRONOUCED THE WAY ITS TO BE SPOKEN I WOULD LOVE A NAMESAKE

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

😜I TAKE THAT BACK, MY GREAT AUNT, ANNIE ANN WHO HID OUT BONNIE AND CLYDE NAMED HER DOG I GAVE HER AFTER ME😜😂 TRUE STORY I HAVE A VER DIFF UNIQUE NAME

(1) Show this thread

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

Freedom

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Please don't name her Willow 😳

I vote Destiny 🥰

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

Paddy! Or Patty