My internal resistance to doing my tax return (today is last day in UK) and paying the state any money is very very high. It's like getting an invoice from someone robbing your home right now.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

It is criminal to pay taxes, especially during the shit show we have waded through this past year at the hands of organised societies. Consider not filing this year.

lol. Such a good analogy!

A true red blooded patriot!! WWG1WGA

I felt the exact same when i submitted it earlier and then sent payment 🤬

Will they let you file an extension? After all - Covid/Lockdown/Economic Impact - I'm sure you needed all your money to keep healthy, buy meds, masks and hand sanitizer, right? After the Jan 20th steal I'm filing an extension, that's for damned sure. (But I'm in the US.) Have a great day, Martin!

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

can you just imagine a time when we actually get to keep what we earn???!!!

Let us know if they take your payment. Reports are that the I/R are not accepting payments at the moment 🤔

A true red blooded patriot!! WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication

They ripped mine out my hand!

(1) Show this thread

I feel your pain. It's like handing over your hard-earned money to a drunken lout who you know is going to blow it all on useless stuff for themselves and their friends.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...don't do it....claim CV, lock down stress..any number of related.
seems to be the thing here in the states.....all excuses...CV

Just the facts; horse & dog lover; fiddle player; biscuit maker; artist

Yeah, but your gut knows it's the right thing to do. In the end, it will all work out as it should. I've been fighting this as well 8-)