God loving, family loving, country loving Patriot. Love is my mantra. God is my rock.

from Santa Sufing telegram

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Melissa Hull to his Publication

It looked like they were taking this down the other day, but I would think by now it would be gone, if so. Has anyone seen if it is?

They were removing parts of it yesterday. It's hard to see this morning since it snowed last night.

In response anon anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Axiom8 in this post can reply

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

i sooooo want that to be a gallows,,, im sure its not,, but wouldnt it be glorious to watch public hangings on TV every saturday morning after a long hard work week......

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

it would be awesome. I'd heard that Trump reinstated public hangings, so I'm still hopeful! Maybe they are reconfiguring it ;)

(1) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

...if this is your view from home..how lovely it must have been in the past.

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

this was from the live feed at this site...https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house I check it a few times daily to to see what's up with that structure.

(1) Show this thread