Only people mentioned by @Inthenameoflove54 in this post can reply

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

In response Melissa Hull to his Publication

THIS NEEDS TO BE SHOWN TO WE THE PEOPLE; THE RULE OF LAW IS A BITCH, BUT CHRIST NEVER HAD A PRISON SYSTEM IN THE BIBLE; YOU WERE CONVICTED THE SENTANCE WAS CARRIED OUT IMMEDIATELY.
THE WICKED ARE BEING REMOVED FROM EARTH, NOW THEY WEILL STAND BE FOR THE REAL JUDGE AND GIVE ACCOUNTING. United States of America IS COMING BACK. I hope you started with the BANKSTERS FROM JEKYL ISLAND AND PEDOS. I Salute the Troops that have do engage in this horrific daily Work Detail.

This is a viewing stage my guess is that the Republic inauguration will be at the WH not the Capital ...we'll see

These two pictures where not taken in the same place! See the arches on the top? No arches on the bottom. See the light of the sun, like a hot country, on the top one? Not the same light on the bottom one. What about the buildings behind the hanging men? Where is that? And, seriously, would they do that? Hang people outside, in front of the WH? I don't believe this for a second!!!

In response Pimpi Rules to his Publication

i think you may be missing the point. The top photo is from aGetty library, showing what modern day gallows would look like. The bottom is what is being said, is built in front of the Whitehouse. please use discernment when looking at these posts....

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

In response Pimpi Rules to his Publication

...read a post, if you dont like it...read it again

(2) Show this thread

I'm in IT, to win IT, and win IT BIGLY. WWG1WGA!!! I'm a Twitter Refugee that has been banned 10 TIMEs. Fight the GOOD fight. The Q!!!

That was my first thought.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Me, too! I made a joke about it.

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Well, considering they are taking the structure down.......but it was built for the press to use during the faux inauguration

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

It looked like they were taking this down the other day, but I would think by now it would be gone, if so. Has anyone seen if it is?

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response anon anon to her Publication

They were removing parts of it yesterday. It's hard to see this morning since it snowed last night.

(1) Show this thread