Morning Patriots.

I don’t get jealous much, but I am a bit jealous of what’s going on in Canada!

LFG CANADIAN PATRIOTS! 🇨🇦x🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Tje Simosons did it again!!!! 1999

sorting through information

so happy about this!! canadians come together, and have been together but silently. this is how we work, mostly because of the kind energetic roots. but..just look at what we did to target in canada. all 133 stores had to close because canadians stopped shopping there 'en masse'. it was because trans men were permitted to use the girls changerooms. the stock tanked too. the news lied and said it was a restructuring.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Canadians aren't sittin round eatin popcorn!
Damn but I miss the road rallies.
God please save the children.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

NC Patriot!! ThanQ

(1) Show this thread

Dont Forget Who Started It 🇦🇺

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

was amazing to be oart of the convoy today and seeing people standing in the cold and wind at every overpass from Niagara to Kingston- over 300 km....parents ans children peoudly waving our flag.....and many F*ck Trudeau ones as well- got choked up several times- i was proud to be Canadian for the forst first time in over 5 years!!! Saturday it all ends!!!!!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

55k Canadian Truckers & 62k American Truckers
on their way to Ottawa!

Also... both the UK & AU have scheduled Convoys !

Makes me cry... Seeing videos of all the wives & children
cooking & preparing care pkgs for the Convoy!

Truckers don't even stop! The locals deliver the food in
containers, thru the passenger windows!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Soooo awesome!
🇨🇦🇺🇸🤝

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Australia is also following suit! DOMINOES!👏👏🥰🥰♥️♥️

Soon grasshoper, soon.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

So Proud of Our Truckers 🇨🇦👏👏

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

It was awesome today Doq!
Passing through my town of Barrie Ontario, Canada was a convoy heading south on the 400 Hwy towards Toronto on the 401.
More trucks tomorrow as well.
It makes a person tingle with Pride inside!
Thank…Q

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

God Bless you All, make me so emotional ... really awesome!

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Day 4!!! THIS is the#Canada 🇨🇦 I'm proud of!
A historic event is happening!!
Our#Canadian MSM is silent but USA & the World is cheering us on.
https://youtu.be/iSnWndL_HZQ

Heroes driving across Canada day four! - YouTube

Welcome to Day 4 of the slow roll to Ontario, starring hundreds of thousands of Canadians plus millions more cheering from home! Do you feel moisture in the ...

I can say, this honestly caught me off guard. I can't believe how quickly people have changed their mindset with this. there are people I know that have shamed people endlessly about not following the covid rules. Now all of a sudden most people including the covid nazis are completely on board with this... just like a spell has been broken. Almost like a Great Awakening.

In response tim drysdale to his Publication
In response tim drysdale to his Publication

Hard to believe the turnout from a small place like Elmsdale Nova Scotia. Finally proud of my Province! The energy is almost overwhelming everywhere i go now! We patriots really needed this !

(2) Show this thread

You can listen and converse with the convoy.
👇

...and God is riding shotgun. Trumpets will sound In Ottawa
#godsarmy
#ConvoyToOttawa2022#FreedomConvoy2022

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

🚛🇨 Attendees of the Great Canadian Truckers For Freedom Convey that arrive in Ottawa must:

1️⃣ Demand the revoking and withdrawal of all COVID-19 mandates/restrictions.
2️⃣ Demand the dishonourable resignation of Justin Trudeau (Castro).
3️⃣ Unite in performing citizens arrests on all individuals/entities complicit in genetic biowarfare/crimes against humanity.
4️⃣ Block as many roadways as possible until the above demands are met.

The "Police On Guard" will be in attendance and more than happy to assist us sovereign citizens perform these necessary citizens arrests under Natural/Common Law. Please be sure to record these peaceful citizens arrests and stream them LIVE. Detain the traitors until the special allied forces apprehend them for their military tribunals.

AND SO IT IS 💫💫💫

🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue/289
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I am proud of the truckers and the people lining the roads. Patriots all.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I know, its great isn’t it?! 👏👏👏👏❤️👍😀

Sad but true

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Who do you think is fighting to rescue children? Who is making sure the "prep" work is done in order to take down the [DS]?

We are all a TEAM. Don't forget that.

(1) Show this thread

I'm jealous whenever I see us getting out America'd . I know we have not been pushed as far, but I sure wish there was more push back here.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was as well yesterday all day!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

When Australia done it, I was reading a lot of US truckers comments and hearing from local truckers, that some wanted to do it but most were worried about someone jumping in their seat and taking their job...Now that Canada has done it, I believe it will give most US truckers the balls to unite and maybe make it happen here...I see it being a possibility now...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Rumor 65k US Truckers are on their way to Ottawa!

(1) Show this thread

I don´t get jealous but i am a bit jealous of VKs cat (and from others anons): they are ADORABLE !!! 😍

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I love cats there so cute and cuddly

(1) Show this thread

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

We are a little behind at this point, but momentum is building.

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Thank God for you truckie absolute heroes. We love you and pray for your great success. Lets turn this thing around across the whole world!!! 😍🥰💖

(1) Show this thread

We get most of toilet paper raw material from Canada. just a fyi.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

"FFC" Doq

Fuck Fidel Castro

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

…Fuck Justin Castro! 😡🤮

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Totally awesome. 👍

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

We need this here.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Me too. My hubs is a trucker and I am ready to load the whole damn family up and hit the road. Zello is an app that is like a walkie talkie. There are 2 pages Freedom Convoy is a support page and Convoy to Ottowa is the actual truckers page. You can hear them chat. It has blown up this morning so having technical difficulties a bit.