Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The telegram bot coin accounts was a very sophisticated operation that needs to be investigated.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

like whiplash? 👀

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Yeah I didnt follow the original whiplash on twit wit long but from what I remembered he didnt sell coins.

And what's with Major Patriot? I remember him as a good guy on Twitter, but here he's selling Melania stuff.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BergersBookRev in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

This is why I dont put any stock in telegram. Who is to say it is even the same person

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Again, heavy flak when over the target. Some of these accounts are clearly over ground zero and the AI bots are out in force. Block & report 'em.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

Been hit heavy with fooking bots today.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts