Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Let's Go!

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“ˆ

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Is norm also a social media that supports free speech?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘Žbitcoin bot eh?

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“ˆ

Ignorance is what is killing most people out there, You all criticize something you know absolute nothing about. meanwhile others are making millions on a weekly/monthly basis.

YOU criticized me...something you do not understand at all...so see how that goes both ways? I am not dying so NOTHING is killing me making that a BS statement in itself...I bet I'll have a far longer life span in the end than you will enjoy! So my investments/goals are longer-term...

So don't talk to me like a condescending prick ok?

I actually know/have known (yeah a couple died prematurely from their "success"! One of them MUCH younger than me!) some extremely wealthy people in my so far long healthy life...

Some of the most marital grief, addictions, health problems, domestic physical violence, criminal activity, even a murder over money once, I have ever scene is in the wealthy end of my county! 50yrs experience there too so don't even start to question that statement.
you chase your love, I'll chase mine...stay out of my face and I don't get in yours. Are you really a grown man like your profile pic reflects? Are you "ignorant" of that common respect?

It's clear you don't understand English.

Wanna try me? You apparently suffer serious reading comprehension struggles. Reading it & understanding it is not the same.
Yeah, you're a money snake, fuck off shit nugget. OK? I didn't address anything toward you. You started at me unprovoked so stop your shit and just leave me alone. I return fire, I don't cower bewildered in a corner. Look this profile up on MANY platforms. I'm a troll slayer. You're now just trolling like a punk teenager.
Same insults verbatim don't matter what platform, what topic, you all use the same parroted shit. You can't even generate original insults!
I have years of both experience and success in ripping assholes' bullshit narratives up in chat streams. ESPECIALLy salesmen!
You will never succeed at making any "example" out of me on any level despite your very best efforts. I have been doing journalism since the late '80s bet I'm FAR better read than you are.

Respectfully, man to man offering peaceful ceasefire one last time!

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

I never insulted you, was only trying to prove a point for people like you who keep criticizing bitcoin/cryptocurrency. Mind you i am not here to pick up a fight with anyone. Just using my platform to educate people that 's all. If you feel offended, Then i am sorry.

"You all criticize something you know absolutely nothing about." Is condescending...that is "literally" both a deliberate and conscious act of insulting.
It definitely IS fiat money...prove me wrong? Who's backing every cent with solid material wealth? NO ONE! By definition FIAT! Now, what do I not understand about that?

Then you continued on to tell me I cannot understand English?

No, it was not at all accidental or unintentional, you purposely did that and it was the direct reason you did. So stop backtracking and own it. You were absolutely being insulting and condescending and it was not done accidentally... don't add insult to your injury and now start openly lying on top of that.

You tried to make an example of me "for your platform" you just admitted. You ARE being an asshole...now best to just shut up and stop it...

Apology accepted BTW!

PS...lose the term "people like you" if you ever hope to succeed with sales...yeah I have been in sales years ago.

(2) Show this thread

I never insulted you, was only trying to prove a point for people like you who keep criticizing bitcoin/cryptocurrency. Mind you i am not here to pick up a fight with anyone. Just using my platform to educate people that 's all. If you feel offended, Then i am sorry.