Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Let's Go!

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“ˆ

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Is norm also a social media that supports free speech?

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘Žbitcoin bot eh?

Ignorance is what is killing most people out there, You all criticize something you know absolute nothing about. meanwhile others are making millions on a weekly/monthly basis.

Only people mentioned by @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply

YOU criticized me...something you do not understand at all...so see how that goes both ways? I am not dying so NOTHING is killing me making that a BS statement in itself...I bet I'll have a far longer life span in the end than you will enjoy! So my investments/goals are longer-term...

So don't talk to me like a condescending prick ok?

I actually know/have known (yeah a couple died prematurely from their "success"! One of them MUCH younger than me!) some extremely wealthy people in my so far long healthy life...

Some of the most marital grief, addictions, health problems, domestic physical violence, criminal activity, even a murder over money once, I have ever scene is in the wealthy end of my county! 50yrs experience there too so don't even start to question that statement.
you chase your love, I'll chase mine...stay out of my face and I don't get in yours. Are you really a grown man like your profile pic reflects? Are you "ignorant" of that common respect?

Professional Binary Trader || Forex Trader || CryptoCurrency Investor || Big Time Risk Taker || Stock/Indices Analyst๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ’ถ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ“Š๐Ÿ“ˆ

It's clear you don't understand English.

(1) Show this thread

Ignorance? You're reading the wrong script for starters...this is not the same audience. Your sales pitch is outdated...RADICALLY and in need of updating. Seriously...
Come back in six months and rub this in my face again...K?
Seriously, public throwdown challenge you can relish victory in for your following and even have my full permission to use this post for sales promotion! Television even!
BITCOIN without question IS a currently sinking ship...stock status, etc. is BS and that is all too well-known common public knowledge now. When shit falls, they just use keyboards to make it look better, it isn't reality. FIAT money ALWAYS fails...read your history books!
yes, some folks will squeeze a few out before it goes under, but the pricing of the world reveals the truth of the value of ALL currencies in use today! NO dollar of ANY KIND is worth SHIT right now and FALLING steadily in value!
That reflects understanding NOT ignorance! Pitch to idiots, I ain't one of em bub!