#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

A friend of mine is on telegram and sends me some of Kim Shady's decodes.
This friend just informed me they will no longer be sending her decodes to me, & wont be following The Real Kim Shady any longer.

Why? Look at this post she put out on telegram this morning...
This is what Q warned us about.

Not only that, my friend told me that when they commented with exact Q posts about what she is doing, she erased the comments & then blocked their channel from commenting any longer. Luckily, my friend got this screenshot before being blocked.

The Real Kim Shady is definitely SHADY, alright.

This is digusting. She should be ashamed of herself.
I'm calling her out.

This goes against everything the Q Movement stands for.

-------------------------------
Do not fall victim to con artists.
Use LOGIC.
Stay on point.
This is NOT about a single person.
This is NOT about fame, followers, or PROFITeering.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Lady 4Trump - Though I don't know you, I am beaming with pride over you. It takes courage to call people out because the aficionados of those people will usually attack you. GOOD JOB!!!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Yep....All the big names are very shady. Pepe lives matter blocked me awhile back for questioning. 158k followers & picked me out. 😎. I don’t trust any of the big names.

Lol, I told Kim Shady off months ago!!! I could see right through her bullshit!

Exactly why I follow people like Martin Geddes. No crypto push...no asking for donations. It's okay to put information out, but some people are in this to make money and that's it. Not what any of this is about...actually, that's the root of the problem in this country right now. We are infiltrated with people who are obsessed with power and money at any cost.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i'm so glad to come across this - i have a realtime friend that sucks this shit up with a paper straw

she makes me sick coming at me with garbage and nonsense

she believes anything but the truth

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Why does she refer to herself in the third person?

Could she have been hacked?

I don't follow her specifically, but I know of the account.

Are those payment details to her, or could someone be trying to funnel funds to themselves...

I know we are all hypersensitive to this sort of thing, but my rule is 3 times, and you are out.

This goes for any anon I communicate with too. If you are abusive, support nazi propaganda, or start posting stupidly, I block... x3 you are out... I don't have time for crap posting.

I have wondered about the accounts pushing crypto too, but as I am not invested in that I give them the benefit, for now.

If she continues in this vein, then yes, block, but it sure looks odd...

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

no...she has her "helpers" put this BS out so she doesn't have to ask for it herself. optics.

she apparently does this daily, but this time--look at this.
she has gone too far.

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Yep, I saw these posts a while back and immediately stopped following her. At least they make themselves obvious.

Money money money
Can't have 2 masters!
Bye Bye shady lady.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Tore has been talking about the digital red stringers forever. I deleted all of them a long time ago. Q hasn't posted in over a year. There is literally nothing to decode. Use the discernment you learned from Q and stop following the "stars". ⭐⭐⭐