Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

President John F Kennedy- Executive Order #11110 ThanQ God for president Donald J Trump #answeredprayers- Me.....100% Patriot 🇺🇲🦅

In response Stevie King to her Publication

im so glad i don't have regular tv. i don't see this horror unfolding. unbelievable what these intites that are sapposidly in control get away with. Biden the deep state puppet-

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Debby Utz Taylor to her Publication

Doocy has been a good sport and “Let’s go Brandon” just made his polls go way down and look even more like a baffoon!

yeah it did 🤣 i believe we are watching a movie. i believe its all scripted so the rest of world that has no clue still , will see the truth. A conspiracy theory? Is the truth. i think these dirty politicians are under white hat control, doing exactly as they're told. Have you seen the White House video from these last few days ?

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DebbyUtzTaylor in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debby Utz Taylor, click on at the bottom under it