Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

President John F Kennedy- Executive Order #11110 ThanQ God for president Donald J Trump #answeredprayers- Me.....100% Patriot 🇺🇲🦅

In response Stevie King to her Publication

im so glad i don't have regular tv. i don't see this horror unfolding. unbelievable what these intites that are sapposidly in control get away with. Biden the deep state puppet-

Doocy has been a good sport and “Let’s go Brandon” just made his polls go way down and look even more like a baffoon!

In response Debby Utz Taylor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

President John F Kennedy- Executive Order #11110 ThanQ God for president Donald J Trump #answeredprayers- Me.....100% Patriot 🇺🇲🦅

In response Stevie King to her Publication

yeah it did 🤣 i believe we are watching a movie. i believe its all scripted so the rest of world that has no clue still , will see the truth. A conspiracy theory? Is the truth. i think these dirty politicians are under white hat control, doing exactly as they're told. Have you seen the White House video from these last few days ?