"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Praying people, if you would send up one or more for a relative of mine, I'd appreciate it. She was not vaccinated and caught the virus. (She also had some health concerns before that.) From what her family told me, she wasn't getting better so she went to the hospital and requested monoclonal antibodies. I don't know specifics after that. I just know that they gave her remdesivir and she is worse. They put her on a CPAC for breathing and said if not better soon, then the ventilator. I already know what happens at that point. Have been sending info to my relatives, including to push for the monoclonal antibodies, that she has a right, by law, to try that. It's all maddening. It's all horrific. So many committing crimes against humanity, knowingly or unknowingly. Both types are guilty. Praying for supernatural intervention for my relative. Thanks.🙏

For everyone who prayed for my relative, thank you for your kindness...🙏😔 But she passed away in the hospital earlier today. 😢 Her death certificate will say she died of COVID. But, really, she died because the hospital did not treat her condition correctly. Instead of places to bring back health, they've become political killing fields. I was already crying out for JUSTICE for those who have been wronged and killed by all their games. Now, a righteous anger is stirred even more. Will pray more intensely now for God to do what only He can do best. Not only is the blood of aborted babies crying out to Him up in Heaven for justice, but also those, like my relative, who could've been helped, but weren't. My relative is safe with Jesus now and I'll see her again someday. But now it's time to usher in justice through our prayers to the Lion of Judah, the One who not only is Love Incarnate, but the One who flipped a few tables here... JUSTICE, LORD JESUS, JUSTICE!!! 💥👊⚡🔥

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Sorry for your loss

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Have the family document everything. Medical malpractice ––> malfeasance cannot go unaddressed and unpunished. This is malice aforethought and murder, plain and simple.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

so sorry to hear this. yes they are murdering our people. Makes me furious WTF is happening. its time for our TRUE military to take over this shitshow.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I’m so sorry Sam.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

So sorry to hear this. I have at least 5 friends who want to know what they can do about hospitals killing their loved ones. If I personally know 5, I know there are thousands more. This has to stop! 😢

My deepest condolences. 🙏❤

I am very sorry for your loss of your family member. I am praying for Justice.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting you up in prayers. In agreement -> justice through our prayers to the Lion of Judah, the One who not only is Love Incarnate, but the One who flipped a few tables here... JUSTICE, LORD JESUS, JUSTICE!!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much and AMEN!🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread