Praying people, if you would send up one or more for a relative of mine, I'd appreciate it. She was not vaccinated and caught the virus. (She also had some health concerns before that.) From what her family told me, she wasn't getting better so she went to the hospital and requested monoclonal antibodies. I don't know specifics after that. I just know that they gave her remdesivir and she is worse. They put her on a CPAC for breathing and said if not better soon, then the ventilator. I already know what happens at that point. Have been sending info to my relatives, including to push for the monoclonal antibodies, that she has a right, by law, to try that. It's all maddening. It's all horrific. So many committing crimes against humanity, knowingly or unknowingly. Both types are guilty. Praying for supernatural intervention for my relative. Thanks.🙏

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

For everyone who prayed for my relative, thank you for your kindness...🙏😔 But she passed away in the hospital earlier today. 😢 Her death certificate will say she died of COVID. But, really, she died because the hospital did not treat her condition correctly. Instead of places to bring back health, they've become political killing fields. I was already crying out for JUSTICE for those who have been wronged and killed by all their games. Now, a righteous anger is stirred even more. Will pray more intensely now for God to do what only He can do best. Not only is the blood of aborted babies crying out to Him up in Heaven for justice, but also those, like my relative, who could've been helped, but weren't. My relative is safe with Jesus now and I'll see her again someday. But now it's time to usher in justice through our prayers to the Lion of Judah, the One who not only is Love Incarnate, but the One who flipped a few tables here... JUSTICE, LORD JESUS, JUSTICE!!! 💥👊⚡🔥

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Have the family document everything. Medical malpractice ––> malfeasance cannot go unaddressed and unpunished. This is malice aforethought and murder, plain and simple.

Sorry for your loss

(9) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Sam, Oh my, 😢 so sorry I missed your posts over the last few days. Saying a prayer for a miracle for your cousin…..pray with your whole heart and soul, as if she is already being healed…I will pray for her too. i believe miracles do happen, so keep the faith! ❤️🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thank you so much, Truth Seeker1111...🙏 In my prayers, am thanking God ahead of time for healing her. When I pray, I see Jesus at the head of her bed, leaning over her with His Hand upon her head. We'll see what He decides as prayers ascend... There is power in prayer, yet He seems to usually take Home the ones I pray for... 😔But since we believe that this life is only a small part of eternity, I also believe that while we're praying, He's having conversations with our loved ones who are sick, maybe in their dreams or visions. And if He gives them a glimpse of Heaven and they want to go Home, I wouldn't blame them for wanted to go Home one bit. 😔 In that case, it must be hard for God... He knows that if He answers their prayer, then many of their loved ones on Earth will be grieving and might be blaming Him ... when all He did was answer their prayer to go Home... We'll see how He handles this. I know He's there with her. (And she's a Believer and a Patriot, by the way...)

(1) Show this thread

NEW UPDATE:
For those of you praying for my relative... She is still in ICU. She seemed to have been doing better, and her vitals are good/stable. So, at one point, they tried to take her off the ventilator, but she had a panic attack and they sedated her. Now, her oxygen levels have declined again. The doctors said her lungs cannot function on their own. 😢 If you believe in miracles, please ask God one for my relative. Thank you. 🙏

(The background to this story is that when she knew she was sick, she went to the hospital for monoclonal antibodies -- they told her they could do this. Once she was admitted, they kept putting off the date of when they'd give them to her. "Three more days" turned into "six more days," etc. Then they gave her Resdemisvir and put her on a ventilator in ICU. Her oxygen levels started improving, her vitals are now stable. But her lungs no longer work. Hospitals really have become killing fields...🤬 and I pray the whole industry crashes.

(cont.)

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I understand that she should NOT do DNR and she should tell them in wroting she does NOT want her Organs Donated - apparently that makes a difference . The human body is worth 65 Million to them if they get it donated - and they cant be relied upon to work in the patients best interests.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

(4) Show this thread

ANOTHER UPDATE: For my friends here who have prayed for my relative, she is now on a ventilator in ICU. Have heard what happens once a person is put on this. But her family said she's had stable vitals and seems to have improved some. Not sure if this is the pattern... But am choosing to believe that Jesus Himself will make her strong to beat all the odds and not become one of their statistics. If you would kindly send up another prayer or two for her, God bless you...🙏☀️

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Prayers to you and yours

🙏praying for your loved one

(8) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Keeping your cousin in my prayers and asking God to protect and heal her.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you, my friend!🙏❤️🌻

(1) Show this thread

THE LATEST UPDATE: My relative took a turn for the worse and is now in ICU. If you pray, please send up a prayer for her.🙏 She's a patriot, loves Trump, and chose not to get vaccinated. Everything would've been fine if the hospital would've given her the monoclonal antibodies. They kept pushing the date of when she'd get them, then told her family today that she's no longer "eligible" to receive that since she's in ICU. I have sent info to the family on suggestions based on others' experiences and invaluable info from Clay Clark's Restore America page, but the members of the family who are making decisions for her are trusting the hospital's decisions now, probably out of fear. It's all so maddening. I hope every hospital around the world that is complicit in this horrific scheme crumbles completely and is rebuilt with no ties to money-making, only ties that help the patient. My cousin needs supernatural healing from God at this point. Thank you.

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

@McPatriot64 , thank you for your post, but AnonUp won't let me read it. ;) Am guessing you have a private account. But thank you so much! Just wanted you to know why I can't even "like" it. Blessings!!🙏

(47) Show this thread

UPDATE: To everyone who prayed for my relative, she is doing better today! Still in the hospital, but she is responsive today (yesterday, she wasn't). Her family is still pushing them to give her the monoclonal antibodies. Her sister said she should've gotten them by now but they said she should have them on "day 6," which is a lie. Praying for a divine miracle -- that God would either heal her supernaturally or that He would heal her progressively, and if He wants her to use the monoclonal antibodies (maybe to show the good nurses/doctors there that it works), that she would heal that way. Praying for God to do one of the things He does best: to turn all things around for good! And if you have more prayers you could send her way, that would be wonderful. Thank you.🙏🙏🙏
P.S. -- She's also a patriot. She loves POTUS and went to one of his rallies, but there were so many people, she could only watch from behind the gate on the road. She got pics of his plane landing though!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Did you hear Grace and Glory on Friday? the letter that he read and the comments with it. Injecting air thru IV to kill people. its gotten crazy. Hospitals are FEMA KILLING CAMPS now. Prayers they get thru this..without being taken out. sorry. i guess it depends what hospital and state...

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

We all need an emergency kit to take to hospital in case you have to go. Me, I will die at home. they arent getting me.

(3) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank you! You are so kind!🙏❤️ God bless you!!!🌻 And my cousin is responsive today! Not out of the woods yet, but she is better than yesterday. Will write an update here in a minute. Thanks again!!

(1) Show this thread

Is Ivermectin only given in pill form? If so, my relative can't take it, as she's unresponsive in ICU right now.

I have a few informative videos you may like to pass on to your lived one’s family. The 1st link won’t load but search on Rumble: “2020 DEC 10 Dr Manuel Espinoza a former COVID19 Patient personal experience with ivermectin.”
They may want to consuder having her moved to another medical facility: https://health.usnews.com/health-care/patient-advice/articles/where-do-you-turn-when-you-want-a-hospital-transfer

https://rumble.com/vj93kt-2020-dec-10-dr-manuel-espinoza-a-former-covid19-patient-personal-experience.html

You may find the above link something you can share with your family.

I have a few informative videos you may like to pass on to your lived one’s family. The 1st link won’t load but search on Rumble: “2020 DEC 10 Dr Manuel Espinoza a former COVID19 Patient personal experience with ivermectin.”
They may want to consuder having her moved to another medical facility: https://health.usnews.com/health-care/patient-advice/articles/where-do-you-turn-when-you-want-a-hospital-transfer

https://rumble.com/vj93kt-2020-dec-10-dr-manuel-espinoza-a-former-covid19-patient-personal-experience.html

🙏Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Thank you!🙏

(1) Show this thread