Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Challenger Astronauts NOT DEAD...(YET...wonder how much THEY were PAID to LIE...)

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

I came across this info also...a few years ago. So disgusting. I wonder what the point of such a lie was--I never did come across that info.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

NAZI CIA Assets paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. NAZI CIA trafficks Children ALL Over the World. PEDO's & PEDOVORES. THEY dont care if YOU find out. THEY arent afraid of you. THEY are Cannibals and very PROUD of it. THEY Worship Moloch/satan.

Are you saying that the craft had children aboard that they were delivering somewhere?

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

NASA -National Academy of Space Actors. People often ask, why would NASA make all this up? The answer is very simple and straight forth from a financial aspect alone.
365 (days) X 62 (years) with funding on average of $55,000,000 dollars a day from tax payers.
They had $1,244,650,000,000 reasons to lie.
The deep state netted 100's of BILLIONS of dollars. They put that money in a vast underground tunnel system for child trafficking after living their lavish lifestyle. NASA and their lies very much matter.
NASA's ISS is not in space, as some would like to believe, but on Earth in a huge swimming pool. NASA uses blue-screen and augmented reality technologies to fool people like this
If these are the stars, clouds, the moon, the sun, airplanes, a drone, a balloon, or a plane, everything can be seen with the naked eye.

look up van brauns tombstone, the psalm he used...firmament is real, they were trying to crack it, to the first second and third heavens. they got stuffed by the rim like grant hill in a sprite commercial

In response drew tyler to his Publication

I know the Firmament is real.
Sky Ice from the Dome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go14v6TsYXU
The Sky Stone a.k.a Shards of The Firmament

Made of 77% oxygen, this stone has baffled scientists and continues to do so, since it's discovery. It's composition changes based on where it's found...

According to a man with military background, who worked with scientists in McMurdo Station in 1998, it's being studied in Antarctica but has a different composition, being called 'Sky Ice'.
It's solid blue and if touched it would instantly freeze your skin. It was also very light in weight compared to normal ice, as well as being semi-flexible. The weirdest part is, it would not turn to water when melted, it would literally turn into air.

He goes into detail about The Firmament, the experiments Scientists are conducting on The Firmament, and much more.

Full story here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go14v6TsYXU

Sky Ice from the Dome - YouTube

I want to pass this along from the Flat Earth Brothers, below is a link to the original. God Bless.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bebl31yOO0

Only people mentioned by @wncpattymillsriva in this post can reply

In response drew tyler to his Publication

You are Very Welcome Drew. have a Wonderful Day :)