Challenger Astronauts NOT DEAD...(YET...wonder how much THEY were PAID to LIE...)

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

They always have to show us/tell us their plan

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

The full impact of the lies and deceit of the NASA personnel and their devious manipulation to gather money for their "experiments" will never be fully known or acknowledged. There are no words or actions that can come close to rectifying their atrocities. We were all taken in and used. Should we have suspected something? A few people did. Many (like me) did not. We just celebrated the perceived victory of human beings traveling to outer space. We were so gullible so naive. Well, we are no longer naive. We are wide awake. You people are about to find out what you have done and who we are. Your fears are well founded. We are coming for you. You are going to pay dearly for what you have done.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

My husband works in aerospace and has been used....he is also clueless....he thinks I'm crazy.🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

These people are some of the worst of humanity

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

YES THEY are.

(1) Show this thread

I came across this info also...a few years ago. So disgusting. I wonder what the point of such a lie was--I never did come across that info.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

NAZI CIA Assets paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. NAZI CIA trafficks Children ALL Over the World. PEDO's & PEDOVORES. THEY dont care if YOU find out. THEY arent afraid of you. THEY are Cannibals and very PROUD of it. THEY Worship Moloch/satan.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

How these people sleep at night after traumatizing and lying to the world is beyond me!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

THEY are DeepState NAZI Cia Assets. Paid $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. PEDO's and PEDOVORES.

(1) Show this thread