Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I guess they had a gun held to hie head! thugs

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Watch NYC
Watch CA

Link to Post#3418
https://qagg.news/siteimages/postimage3418.jpg

3 more Drops 👇

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Double meanings - could CA also mean Canada ???

(1) Show this thread

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

what about Illinois & all other bogus other states restrictions. also business putting out restrictions on their own. i know we can boycott, but we shouldn't have to if they did things ethically & constitutionally!

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

PLZ send him to Cali, we lost Newsom to Gitmo and he forgot to lift that mask mandate. Speaking for the Sheeple who are wearing them. It drives me crazy to see them driving alone in their cars with one on. Take those Face Diapers off.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's happening...

and now time for the jab mandate!!!

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

"Failure is Impossible." Susan B. Anthony (New Yorker).

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wining, Winning, Winning
Keep them coming please and thank you.
Guess the corrupt Supreme Court capitulated.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How many wins did you day we have had just this month, DoQ?

@doqholliday

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

An article about whats going on ,and who is leading it.. https://www.reuters.com/article/burkina-security-damiba-idAFL8N2U44X4

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I am so happy for all of you in NY, you have stood up, spoken out, and now the judges are paying attention & doing what is right, they know what is right‼️God bless you❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸💥

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

Yes, good news. However, some school districts are still making their own rules and continuing the mask mandates. Some are making the masks optional for students and staff. The governor vows to fight it and reverse the ruling.

https://kesq.com/news/national-world/cnn-national/2022/01/24/new-york-state-supreme-court-judge-strikes-down-state-mask-mandate/?fbclid=IwAR3DNKLhPfoOn4L3ljgqRl7VMjnF3Iz4DrRMV4p9VyyBB37wBpjdjPwol58

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

😁

Here is link to download Judge Rademaker's Order from today, along w screenshot of last page.

https://connecticut.news12.com/ny-state-supreme-court-judge-strikes-down-governors-mask-mandate

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

😎Like clockwork Kim!!

:)

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Over the next 3ish weeks its all gonna cease.
They are done. And the#s they spew are so far over inflated. Soon they will fake cheer they did it! Covid is beat! 80,90% vaxxed!
When in actuality 30ish% or so truly are.
People are gonna retaliate. Their people. We just need to stay outa the way..
Implosion is coming..

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

🎯💯

(1) Show this thread