Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ok...now that we have all that shit out of the way...let's get back to where we left off way back when...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I wish that I could share all the dates. I'll just say I was brought into this world in 1963..

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

...right on your heels...

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Many just know. Many do not - it's killing me at this point.

...I'm just seriously tired of the "monkey cage syndrome" in chat streams on most platfomrs.
We think sometimes we are talking to someone that wants to understand things, but are really just another victim of the monkeys throwing shit from their cage of ignrance at anything that comes before them!

This has kept me sane all these many years - go to the e 9:40 mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvuaB906We8

I know we're winning...cause the hate increased dramatically in the last decade. not like it was when chats online started in the '90s...people used to use manners online still then!

How did we forget manners. Like Please and Thank you.

Children must be taught manners in order to have them. Apparently that train of thought has been lost on the recent generations.

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Yep - My kids learned that - But their are in the mid 30's now.