Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

Sorry I have been missing but for some reason God decided that this earth suit needed to have covid twice, even tho my bloodwork last week showed that I had covid last yr & still had 60+% antibodies, I still caught it from my daughter within 2 days.
I had to fight my family about going to the hospital but I would not go.I had ivermectin &zpak & left it in God's hands.
I was so sick for a while I thought that he might let me come home, but he knows that I am ok with that or staying here to continue the fight.
This time the fever was the worst part, the chills from pulling it down from 103 were awful and with my 3rd eye open when I would close my eyes it would kick in & it seemed like I was just flashing in between dimensions or times & gave me what felt like sea sickness.
I am sure he had some purpose for giving it to me again,I would say my antibodies now are at 100% so bring on the next variant mfs!
God wins!
@wainthepain01
https://youtu.be/AtuTytgy

SPIRITUAL WARFARE | Put on the Armor of God - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Whether we realize it or not, we are in a spiritual battle. Although spiritual warfare is unseen, it’s absolutely real. The Bible speaks of spiritual warfare...

JUST A HEADS UP FOR ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE TREATMENT.
I WAS EXTREMELY SICK LAST SUMMER, EVERY BONE MUSCLE JOINT ACHED, HAD THE CHILLS REALLY BAD, COULD NOT GET OUT OF BED FOR 3 DAYS, I GOT FRUSTRATED AND DID A PURE GUM SPIRITS TREATMENT WHERE I TOOK ONE TEASPOON OF PURE GUM SPIRITS IN ONE TABLESPOON OF COARSE GROUND SUGAR AND WASHED IT DOWN WITH A LITTLE BIT OF WATER AND WITHIN 3 HOURS IT WAS COMPLETELY GONE, I ENDED UP GETTING OUT OF BED AT 6:00 P.M. AND WORKED UNTIL 4:00 A.M. THE NEXT MORNING I HAD SO MUCH ENERGY COMPLETE CLARITY NOT A SINGLE ACHE OR PAIN LEFT. THIS TREATMENT WORKS FOR SO MANY AILMENTS INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY.
TO ME THIS IS THE BEST TREATMENT EVER.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

new to me thanks.

In response Steve Michaels to his Publication

The nice thing about 100% pure gum spirits is that it could be used for a multitude of different ailments. Tooth infections, skin cancer, eczema, scrapes and cuts that are infected and so many more, it is distilled from tree sap just like they would distill other alcohols from grapes, wheat, honey , hops, barley and so on. Pure gum spirits is not the same as paint thinner or lacquer thinner which is made from petroleum products. Pure gum spirits is also named turpentine which is put in the same area as other thinners, they all have different purposes as I use a lot of turpentine at work with cleaning off excess paint it's not as aggressive as acetone but works better than paint thinner on latex paints. Vodka cleans paints off easy also but way too expensive to use as a thinner LOL . Pure gum spirits has a natural antibiotic, and parasitic property to it which is why it works so well.

(1) Show this thread

not sure taking something that you clean paint with is a good idea.

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

look harder

In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication

it's made from tree sap, not petroleum.. this treatment has been used for hundreds of years. I've used it for over 5 years myself no side effects at all other than becoming completely healthy

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow have never heard that before thanks for sharing.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread