Somehow my son got intelligence clearance in the Navy although his father is a anon preaching about about the DS for a decade +

huh.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

That clearance is very important and can follow him in a good way into his later career. It shows accountability that others are not able to maintain. Mine helped after service in one of the fire service jobs I had, they did not have to do a background check because I still had an active clearance.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

ya da man Charlie. Thank you brother.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Preloaded. 😉

😆 you gotta be real proud of him.👍.your not no ignoramus ..gee🤔 i think i might have even said genius a couple times🤨

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

PERHAPS THE NAVY AGREES WITH HIS FATHER BUT JUST NOT ALLOWED TO COME OUT AND SAY IT.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

awe you're sweet GT. Being around intelligent people like all these anons here makes me feel smarter anyways

(2) Show this thread