Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It was always about saving the children ✝️☯️✝️ and saving humanity..
#FamilyIsEverything 😇🙏

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

First cousins.

How tall was JFK Jr?

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

6ft 1inch

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Always wondered about this picture. Then there was that touching the nose thing which I know you are aware of.... I'm watching.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Which is exactly why he⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ scratched his nose®️®️®️®️®️®️

It’s America’s most loved little boy that grew up to be a wonderful man. He gave up his life to bring down the evil elite cabal that killed his Dad and Uncle among exposing other horrible things. He was the Kid on the Side of the Road!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

ROLEPLAY! We know🧨🧨

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣Shenanigans. lol Love it.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊