Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

💜last part 💀PAIN

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

George is what we named all of our the "piggy banks". Back story...hubby got his "piggy bank" as a child. One day while looking thru ebay he found one just like his so he bought it for our daughter. As we had more kids he kept an eye out and got each of them one. According to the hubby ALL monkeys are named George. LOL

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

HELLO GEORGE

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

George

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😂😂🤣

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

George

I will call him George - Looney Tunes compilation - YouTube

I will Love him and squeeze him and call him George. And if he misbehaves, I will punish him and stroke his fur the wrong way.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Jan 27, 2018 1:52:39 PM EST
>>180445
Who controls HW?
Who really controls HW?
Why are movies made to glorify past 'true' events?
What is a PSYOP?
Conspiracy PUSH/LABEL [awake]?
Spider web.
YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED.
SHEEP.
UP IS DOWN.
LEFT IS RIGHT.
REVOLUTION.
TRUTH.
TRUST THE MISSION.
Q

https://newspunch.com/china-secretly-purchases-hollywood/

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

China has been taking over the movie, television and music business for many decades. We never saw it happening right in front of our eyes. Think back to the 1970s and 1980s. Has Hollywood produced a single movie that truly entertained you since those two decades? Ah - you say - at least 2 or 3. Wow! a couple of entertaining movies in the past 3 decades? We can not even stomach the movies through the first 15 minutes. So much filthy language, violence and very ugly sex that we just turn it off. We have not been to a movie theater in 15 years because we can not see anything that is showing worth the price of a ticket. So here's the best solution for China's Hollywood, Sony, record labels and all that they have so cleverly taken over. Just don't buy any music, movies, or any entertainment. ZERO. Then what do the China owned venues get them? ZERO. Problem solved.

(1) Show this thread

gematrix.org
"When we get him going to name him George dot"

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

I had a cat named Heavens to Murgatroyd after Snagglepuss.

Cats rock.

😂🤣🤣

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

George Soros owns a stake in Time/Warner

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

If i find a bunny rabbit Im gonna get it a George Clooney doll for it to chew up.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Great name VK, my old yeller is Georgina , named after a favorite island of mine but we all call her " Georgie". She likes cats too

Spiritual warrior and seeker of Truth. Gettr. SaiKate108

George News referred to Pence as a pussy. I referred to VK cat posts. now VK names the cat George! OMG ....

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😊❤️👍 Purrfect! 🐱

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

😎👍

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

SOOOO much better than "it"!!!

tiller of the earth

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

VK Just out of curiosity...what year was that headgear issued?

George?
As in GEORGE NEWS?
They have dropped some interesting comms in the last live stream! One of them was

WE ARE IN THE "TRUST IN GOD" PHASE.

WG
23 7

Q 237

What if NK had miniature nuke payload delivery in 2004?
What if NK had ICBM capability since 2009?
What if the previous tests that failed were staged?
Why would this be relevant?
Who is involved and why?
Biggest cover up in our history.
U1 - CA - EU - ASIANK.
Iran deal.
Russian reset.
Q

Russia and US have been neutralized already.🤣😂🤣

https://anonup.com/thread/7816158

It must upset them when their plans get exposed before they can carry our any threats.💥💥💥

https://anonup.com/thread/7807496

Over the target.
https://anonup.com/thread/7831566

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Ahh my childhood.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

I thought the same thing..

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

and a 42 sec vid 🇺🇸

From _Z_D21_ :

🤣 Randomly, I burst into reciting this cartoon. I will hug him, and squeeze him, and love him, and call him george.

WE
R

23 5 18 exactly

23:23:23
!!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

HELLO GEORGE

GOOD KITTY

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This is how my new giant puppy man handles our older pug. 24/7