We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

If anyone has recipes for natural cleaners, please add them. Personally I just made orange cleaner by taking the peels from lemons and oranges, put them in a jar, coved the peels with vinegar, and stored the jars for 2 weeks. Smells amazing and clean well too.
Anyone have recipes for toothpaste (other than just baking soda) tub/tile cleaner, degreaser, etc????
I'm asking because a lot of people may not realize you can make many of these things with stuff you have in your kitchen already.

Great idea! Thanks! I love sticking old oranges down the garbage disposer and grind them up half way and let them sit. Smells SOOO good and cleans so well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6fOu4MrxKw

I swear by activated charcoal toothpaste. There are so many different ways to make it and recipes but it's SO good for your mouth and keeps your teeth white and mouth clean.

Minimalism: DIY Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Recipe - YouTube

Hi beautiful youtube video watchers,I have been making my own tooth paste for the last 2-3 months and it's so freaking easy and inexpensive that I decided to...

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

For those that hate to watch video's, here's the breakdown: Mix
2 parts coconut oil
1 part baking soda
1 teaspoon Himalayan salt (I'm assuming that's about 1 teaspoon)
1 teaspoon charcoal powder. Actually, she didn't even measure it. She just dumped it in a jar and mixed well. Her bad!!!!
I'm guessing you could adding spearmint or something to this, IDK.

Just don't do what my sister did. She brushed with Crest, gargled with Pepsi. Most disgusting thing I've ever seen. That's why she has no teeth.

Make you own.

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

I'm going to try that. Thank you. I made a toothpaste of carrot juice (you shred the carrot and squeeze out the juice), need 1 TB, 1 teaspoon of turmeric, 1/2 lemon, brush. I couldn't believe it actually removed the tarter. Amazing stuff, I'm going to try this charcoal stuff.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response Made In America to her Publication

💗Oh Clever! So many ways to stay healthy naturally.

(1) Show this thread