Lately I've seen many people share articles and videos regarding Ashli Babbitt during Jan 6th.
I hate to break it to you but Ashli Babbitt was not murdered. She's a crisis actress.
Here's a video that proofs it
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

I mean, imagine rag-dolling someone at death's door down the stairs like that.
Someone shot in the neck is then taken head first down stairs.

I mean, if someone is dead, don't you leave the body in situ for forensics. And if they were real cops, wouldn't they have cleared everyone out to protect the integrity of scene.

Secondly, if they're alive, again, you don't move the person. Para's would bring a backboard and collar up the stairs etc etc. You don't just rag someone down the stairs, that woulda finished her off, for sure!

This was a ridiculous scenario!

Is it just me, or does that boy resemble Kyle Rittenhouse @ 15:14?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Jill Burgess to her Publication

It's the same guy from the beginning of the video, but it's not Kyle.

(1) Show this thread

wheres the video from, i totally believe it to be true just want to send it around to anyone who will pay attention. still havent mastered anonsup as far as how to find media etc. i can watch it which is great but finding a link i cannot

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response drew tyler to his Publication

Here's a link for you to download:
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/h27j7bGsUb2J

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Thanks for posting this
I read several people's investigations not long after it happened & they were saying it was all fake, there was a blood ampule which was broken, the gun angle was all wrong, no first aid was done, the way they took her out (!) - screamed FF to me
Even Lin Wood said not long after that she was still alive, & I believed it
The whole thing was a total set up

Absolutely believe she's a crisis actor but I see patriots using Ashli against the Jan 6th bs.

Sunny Okanagan, Sovereignty & Common Law is Common Sense, Let's Make Sure Our Children Have A Future. Cancelled Twitter. On here now.

Most of what we see is fake and theater. If i even mention this to a patriot, I get blasted. Great vid, thank you.

Totally--I've shared this video with hundreds of people. I'd like to know who exactly all these people are and where they came from- who they were hired by- who they communicated with that day, etc.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

If she’s dead her hand would not be up in the air, lol!

(3) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I did not believe the story about Ashli Babbitt when it first came out on Jan 6 2021. I have believed all along that the entire farce was designed to impeach President Trump. Since that did not work, they now are punishing the few real Trump supporters that they have managed to round up. I hope they paid Ashli well because she will never be able to walk down the street when the truth is really exposed.

books, painting, walks in nature

Crisis actors?.... This group? Was posted 2 days ago...

i agree the floyd and rittenhouse ones look funny too

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yes
JAYDEN video
aired after chaos

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thanks for sharing this info.
I saw the video taken where they faked her death.
Carried her downstairs head first haha
Craziness
George Floyd same story. My opinion