#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Was able to make eye contact from about 10 feet without it running off. Very vocal. Wont let me approach.
Poopy in kitty litter... yay.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

We recently got a cat. Been a couple of months and having fun with it. Like to watch it play with my doG. Been trying to convince wife to agree to another. Wanted to see them play together. Then... This little one shows up and won't leave.
It really is true that you can manifest.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Absolutely!!!
Manifest love and wisdom?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

My furry friends always find me …….Im truly blessed .

Timestamp - 10;11 > 111
22:11 > 11 11 11 & 222

AM > 113

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

love this ❤️

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Well Dark forces seem to not be that wise and manifesting evil?
What could be lacking, love and wisdom?
There certainly are many believing they are loving while serving a demonic slave satanic cult, in positions of power pulling the strings of humanity with smiles, rainbows and unicorns?