Was able to make eye contact from about 10 feet without it running off. Very vocal. Wont let me approach.
Poopy in kitty litter... yay.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

weird thats the name of cat turds kitten that looks the same as this

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

You know treats work well.
Getting low on the ground
Going "Spc spc spppp ssppp"
Put your fingers out for him to smell them.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Look at that face -- so cute!!❤️🐱

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😽 sweet one 😺

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

It wants you to know, he/she is a badass too 😁

two of the cheapest and best kitty toys we have found! Feral cats are still cats and they cannot resist a good toy.

Business owner, former building mgr &missionary CT S.Africa, dv survivor #SaveTheChildren #PurgedWithTrump🦅🇺🇸🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

During the day, you can go outside and sit close by, reading a book. Kitten will be interested in what you are focusing your attention on, and will start getting closer to you.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

if you feed it chicken or beef freshly cooked it will speed up the process. He will be snuggling up with you in no time.

♥️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Alex Collier Answers Your Questions - From Webinar #5 - December 18, 2015 - Question #4 - YouTube

Alex Collier has been for the past several years hosting a regular *LIVE* online seminar, called a webinar, as a part of the webinar Alex has answered questi...

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

You ever see Apocalypto? Watch out for the Mama.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Very pretty kitty VK!! Did you name it yet!!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

One kitty step at a time!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

You will be suprised at what a feral will pick for a favorite toy. My tamed feral loved the toilet brush so much i had to get her one of her own, cause.. yea.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

I had a cat that loved batting the door stopper in the middle of the night. Another would play with the toilet paper and string it down the hallway to the livingroom without breaking a ply.

(1) Show this thread

look at that how adorable ! 🖤

lucky you !

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

ive had a few show up at my house the tiger has stuck around and became part of the family. the gray was timid. like to wander at night i waleats say they found me not the other way around great animal. wonder what they thinking at times

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

@VincentKennedy : didnt you say something about cats’ eyes? Maybe, reading its eyes would help establishing its trust faster? However, I heard, we have to be on guard at all time. Never know what a cat is gonna do 😂
Somehow this story remind me POTUS45 Snake story.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Everyone makes fun of my precious kitty. They say she has a tiny head with her fat body Lol! I luv fat cats and she’s puuuurfect!

if kitty is timid/wary ofyou, put an old t-shirt in with it.9(not washed).it will get used to your smell,,if able a smear of butter on its paw...and back away..let it settle..

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What a little darling! I have 9 rescue kitties, and I love them all!

Sure is pretty

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Be patient. Earn it’s trust. Make it come to you.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

so cute…….

Whatcha gonna name that fur friend.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

You have to use your tiny kitty voice. We all have one😁

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

any idea how old it is?
male/female or is it gender neutral 😉

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Aww. If he's a feral, he will be very scared. It may take some time to get his trust.