GEORGE News (Late Night Chat 11:55pmEst) 1/30/2021
📍Mar-a-Lago

Only people mentioned by @scsunshine in this post can reply

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

In response Miss sc sunshine to her Publication

does anybody know the song mentioned bottom right? thanks

In response Christine ... to her Publication

Battle Hymn of the Republic is the song.

(1) Show this thread

I didn't care too much for that last comment, "All is not lost." That's the kind of thing you say after your football team is trounced out of the playoffs by a score of 48-0 and you say, "Well it could've been worse. All is not lost. We saw a lot of good things out there tonight from our young talent which we can try to develop next season." Please. I don't want to hear all is not lost. I want to hear that the damned patriots are still in control. But I've been hearing that less and less lately.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

thank you for that! i was there for about 30 minutes or so and saw many of these comments - to see them like this is awesome! i missed the where is everyone tuning in from tonight comment - and i wondered if when he said this is a direct quote - if POTUS was perhaps nearby....