PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We’ve officially made it thru 1 year of the Brandon administration, Patriots. Although it’s been very difficult to watch/experience this sh*t show at times, you should be proud that you’re still here.

Each day that passes it becomes more and more clear that we’re witnessing, and possibly a part of, the greatest military operation of all time. The events that are about to unfold will undoubtedly shock the world. Buckle up because we really are almost there. God bless you all! 🇺🇸🦅

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

this last year has honestly been watching the biggest clown show of all time. Just when you think they can’t get any crazier they get crazier. God has kept me and protected me throughout all of this and I’m in a better place than I was when it started. When you rely on God it doesn’t matter what’s going on in the world This is what I’ve lived in 57 years of my life and know to be true. I have never let what it is going on in the world, and the country, and politics, the economy or anything else get to me because I know no matter what happens God‘s got me.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it