We’ve officially made it thru 1 year of the Brandon administration, Patriots. Although it’s been very difficult to watch/experience this sh*t show at times, you should be proud that you’re still here.

Each day that passes it becomes more and more clear that we’re witnessing, and possibly a part of, the greatest military operation of all time. The events that are about to unfold will undoubtedly shock the world. Buckle up because we really are almost there. God bless you all! 🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

this last year has honestly been watching the biggest clown show of all time. Just when you think they can’t get any crazier they get crazier. God has kept me and protected me throughout all of this and I’m in a better place than I was when it started. When you rely on God it doesn’t matter what’s going on in the world This is what I’ve lived in 57 years of my life and know to be true. I have never let what it is going on in the world, and the country, and politics, the economy or anything else get to me because I know no matter what happens God‘s got me.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

👍❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️🌻🌎

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🇺🇲 🦅
Where We Go One, We Go All.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

♥️ Grateful and love to all Patriots!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

❤️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Thank you Fren and White Hat's. Us anon's can use a pep talk at times. But I, am not going any FOOKING where. 👍

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

The video started so beautifully... spoiled by fake Elon Musk and fake space.

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Yep, still here after years of been called crazy, fascist, nazist, silver paper hat, conspiracy theorist and a domestic terrorist. I fight for TheChildren Truth, Freedom and LQVE of humanity NCSWIC TheBestIsYetToCome MakeEarthGraetAgain WWG1WGA

❤️🙏🌻🌎

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

God Bless you all!

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

WE R READY 🐸 FJB ☠️ LETS GQQQQQQQ 🦁#GodWins 💫#SaveOurChildren 🙏 🌎 ✌️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

FLQQD SQQN!! Buckle UP!! 🙏 ❤️ 🇺🇸

God Bless You To PJ, I Always Look Forward To Your Post! Wish We Could Have A Patriot Party When This Is All Over! All The Patriots Here On Anon Up Have Helped Me Through Very Trying Times! God Bless All! And Most Important President Trump And Our Military!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

I had a dream in November 2020 that Trump threw the entire country a Christmas party. Everyone was there. He gave us all back our live birth certificate in a pretty Little Silver filigreed cylinder.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thank you hun you have been such a strong anchor for all of us.
Nana loves you rock solid Patriot!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love you back! And same to you, Patriot! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Been saying this for years. Still nothing.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Loved The Space Force Wrap Up! 🇺🇸

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

uh....looking at this & reading, it seems to cover all aspects of the military in one ....🧐🤔

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't ever give up either . . . I may get exhausted, I may get sick . . . but if President Trump and his team can keep going, so can I.

I love each and everyone of you and I'm proud to be here by your side. Forward we march!!!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Love you back! Shoulder to shoulder. God bless, Patriot. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I FEEL IT.