#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Little bugger wouldn't leave my open garage all day so i set it up with a heatlamp, bedding, food, and water.
24 hour surveillance
Making contact tmr.
#ProjectDomestication

Hi FRENS 🐸!!! Just using Vincent’s notarity to make a useful post so many will see it!!! EVERYONE needs to research SURETY BONDS!!! EVERY public servant, elected or appointed MUST have one as per Federal Law!!! And when they break their oath and/or law/international law/codes, you can get a copy of their bond, serve them with a letter of intent and a list of demands for them to meet and IF they fight it and dont abide, you can file a claim against their bond(if it’s worth $2mil and say 20 people file against them with you, they are entirely liable for $40mil out of their own pocket!)!!! So look into bondsforthewin.com for the process and info as well as@bondsforthewin on telegram! This IS THEE WAY to hold officials accountable and to take back our power in ways we never knew we could! You're welcome in advance! Again.. That’s SURETY BONDS and it is thee only way to hit these officials in the pocketbook and take back our rightful power over the government and our officials! Enjoy!! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Great information, this is certainly worth looking into. Thanks!~

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Over the target !!!!