Little bugger wouldn't leave my open garage all day so i set it up with a heatlamp, bedding, food, and water.
24 hour surveillance
Making contact tmr.
#ProjectDomestication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

AH, I got Lulu on a heating pad, but that is a great idea, IF you put them on a heating pad make sure that they have at least two to three layers of padding, towels, whatever, in her case a pajama shirt that super soft cause she likes it, with a lil blanket on top. BUT heat lamps sure work, I am only dealing with southern, winter temps.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

He looks like a little Buddy to me…….

Either Sex Name It Que, Make It Part Of The Family! Its So Small! For Some Reason It Showed Up There.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh and be careful calling it a little bugger I did that with one of my doggies years ago and his name just turned out to be Bugger.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well it looks like Nana missed a lot, you got a new family member, sorry I missed it, been out with the covid for the second time, & nope never took the jab never even ever had a flu shot b4.

Would have never thought I would catch it again since my blood test the week before showed I had it last year and still had 60+% antibodies.
Omicron was just a bad as the 1s time, well actually maybe worse cause I had to take the ivermectin this time and only took the antibiotic with the first round of covid.

Congrats on you new kitty.

The most fun is having two little kittens in the house.
They will literally keep you entertained all day.

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

use straw , he / she will stay dry and warm. cloth may get wet and can get suck that way noe can they kerp warm. 😉

he looks spoiled already. 👍😁

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

🙂Kittens like to play with little balls and when someone rolls with them.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

"Moonshadow" works 4 either sex...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

You saved him. He is yours now❤

wonder if there is a limit to those 9 lives? more within each 9?
kitty kitty

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

destiny has begun 😁

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

LMPD = 45

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

. Catturd would be so proud.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

so sweet! We have a black cat named Besos for kisses. I would swear she is an alien! She use to be nice before we moved houses two and a half years ago, and now not so much!!

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Besos is a beautiful cat (with attitude). She was prolly a good hunter until someone put the tinker bell around her neck. Maybe she's bummed because she can't hunt anymore.🐸?

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Looks like somebody chose you to be that special someone.
I hope you make her a set for life lotto winner.

Due to prejudice, Black is the most euthanized color and least adopted of all cats.
❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

My black cat also does this sort of thing...

Awwww.
Somebody has a new kitty cat!!
Congrats! 🥰🥰🥰

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

So cute.

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. 🧎‍♂️ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

That’s so kind and sweet of you ❤️

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Awww. All my best pets found me. God's gifts are unexpected. And....black cats are the best! Always with an attitude! (we named ours Poopface, because he is a loving jerk).

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

You do realize you’re now its slave.
Your life, from this point forward, will revolve around one sided conversations about treats and attempts to do anything to get it to reciprocate affection.
You’re doomed man. I know.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Awwee! All at 11:11..