Writing about Q in 2017-19 was the intellectual equivalent of making an accumulator bet, possibly the biggest one in history. I still have my ticket, and am waiting for this race to end so I can go to the bookies! A lot of people are going to rue taking the shortcut of forming their opinion from the mass media, and not the source data. Whole legions of “professionals” will have backed the three legged propaganda donkey in an epistemological horse race… and their “sure bet” will leave them empty pocketed.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I joined Twitter solely to follow certain handles throughout this process and happened to come across you Martin and to this day have ALWAYS enjoyed your eloquent writings and your top notch assessments. Thank you for staying true to who you are and what you believe! Because of you, many have been able to persevere and continue to stay strong throughout this ride when at times I’m sure they were ready to fold. So keep on keeping and keep helping to put this experience into words for those whom may not be able to assess and/or elaborate their feelings in the ways you do. I look forward to seeing you on the other side of all this and who knows? Maybe one day will come when we are all or most of us anyways, able to meet in a real life setting and reminisce on the good ole days of information warfare and battling liberals and advanced algorithms and AI bots to the likes of which the world has never seen nor had ever been done by people before! I sincerely appreciate all you have done sir!

In the end… It's going to be the greatest, saddest, most elaborate, and complex “I told you so” of all I told you so’s ever!!! Nonetheless… I will not hesitate to remind those that ridiculed, mocked, belittled, name called, and ultimately shunned me for what I always knew was true with every fiber of my being!!! This entire journey has not been for the faint of heart and will end up being the most gratifying thing I’ve stuck with my entire life!! It’s been absolutely every emotional response all wrapped up into one very large and rigorous experience! But the moment I read the Q drops for the first time I knew it was 1000% legit because it aligned with all the research I had done since 2005! That’s a long time to be discredited and kicked aside for what I knew to be true while everyone doubted me but soon enough I’ll get to reap the rewards of my research and for staying true to what I knew was right all along! We will be revered some day!

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

Since I came across your account on Twatter few years ago I've always enjoyed and appreciated your posts. Glad you're here.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

Hold on to that ticket baby! 💗

You are my favorite anonup follow!

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

👍😎